The balls were dropped on July 11th after being rained out on the 10th.   In past several years, only one ball actually went in the hole but this year several balls found their way into the hole.   After determining the order in which the balls went in the hole, the winners were determined to be:
1st  - $1,000 – Tom Gates, sold by Todd Wehr
2nd - $375 – Teri Crist, sold by Teri Crist
3rd - $250 – Mike Prichard, sold by Tom Friedman
4th - $125 – Rachel Henze, sold by Rich Job
A total of 691 tickets were sold, the second most in the eight years the club has sponsored this event.  The club will receive 30% of the net proceeds which should be about $2,030 and the Ankeny Service Center will receive the remaining 70% which will be about $4,740.  Thank you to Ankeny Sanitation for donating the prize money, and Tim's Amoco and Cold Stone Creamery for being the coupon sponsors.  Also, thank you to Tom Friedman for coordinating the golf ball drop.