Golfball Drop Tickets Available Soon

 

The Rotary Club of Ankeny will again this year be selling golfball drop ticekts at Ankeny Summerfest.  Monsanto has agreed to provide $2,000 for prize money and Leaning Tower of Pizza will have a $3.00 off coupon on each ticket.  Also, Steve SchraderBachar and Wintrust Mortgage plans to donate the cost of the booth.  A change this year is the board has approved inviting other service clubs in Ankeny to help sell tickets.   They will receive 30% of their ticekt sales with the Ankeny Service Center receiving the other 70%.  Rotary would still receive 40% of all their sales, after expenses, with the Service Center receiving 60%.  There will also be a challenge with the club selling the most tickets, per member, having the opportunity to have a member of their club go up the ladder to help drop the balls.   Tickets should be available soon.

 
 
Sponsors