Golf Ball Drop Proceeds to Ankeny Service Center

 
John Peterson, President of the Ankeny Service Center attended the noon meeting of the Rotary Club of Ankeny on September 6th to receive a check from the club in the amount of $3,390.34.  This represented 60% of the net proceeds from the "Golf Ball Drop" held during Summerfest this past July.   The remaining 40%, $2,260.23, will be used by the club in the various other service projects and donations made throughout the community. 
 
 
Sponsors